Freshman

9:26 PM / Posted by Carlie /



Freshman girls. Everyone knows them. They're loud, obnoxious and anxious to enter the exciting world of frat parties, beer pong, cafeteria food, all night library cram sessions and mild independence. The truth is, I used to be one of those girls. Now a sophomore, I periodically look back on my life freshman year (which I absolutely adored) and remember so many nights that went totally right, or absolutely wrong.

This blog will list the 500 things that every freshman girl should (and shouldn't) do in their first year of college, from creating a slip-and-slide on your balcony to sleeping (and yes, I do mean actually sleeping) with a guy in a small, rickety bunk bed. A sort of bucket list if you will, I draw heavily from my experiences, and those of my friends, to outline the perfect, memorable freshman year. After all, the first day of college is the first day of your new life. Make it count.

1 comments:

Comment by C on January 1, 2010 at 9:50 PM

yes! i'm excited! haha

Post a Comment