1. Read Tucker Max

9:45 AM / Posted by Carlie /



SHOULD.

I know, Tucker Max is a masochistic drunkard, who is by his own admission an asshole and a womanizer. So why should freshman girls read his work? Answer: he is the hero of every American guy. To understand the psyche of the college male and have a good laugh with your friends in the process, read Tucker Max, at either TuckerMax.com or in his book I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell. Trust me, you won't be sorry, especially when you strike up a conversation with a hot guy by saying: so, have you heard of Tucker Max? You'll like the results.

Last year, my copy of his book was ruthelessly stolen and used as bathroom reading for a group of sophomore guys. Dear thieves on the seventh floor: I want my Tucker Max back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment